"A Hidden Gem: Exploring the Ancient Tamdi Surla Temple in Goa"
Photo credit : Sunil Chawdiker I have a deep appreciation for visiting historical sites, especially temples and churches. Recently, during a trip to Goa, I had the chance to visit a very ancient temple that had long been on my wish list. Although I am a local Goan, this was my first time exploring this unique and hidden gem. The visit took place during the monsoon season, and the temple, nestled within a lush forest, looked even more captivating surrounded by vibrant greenery. The serene environment added an extra layer of enchantment to the experience. This temple is relatively unknown due to its remote location; the access route is narrow, and you have to navigate through the forest to reach it. Refreshment options are limited, but during the monsoon, you can enjoy traditional Indian snacks like onion bhajji, batata vada, and tea. If you're planning to visit Goa and are interested in exploring ancient architecture, I highly recommend making time for this place. Now, let's d...

Comments
Post a Comment